Request a FREE quote now!
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0800 026 6623
Drain repairs can result in messy and unsightly excavation.
Drain Doctor’s no-dig solution means your drain is restored to full working condition….. fast. A chemically soaked repair felt is placed in the damaged drain. To ensure no loss of cross section the new drain insert is pressed into the existing drain to form a continuous new pipe inside the old one. Once cured this new drain is formed and is watertight.
Drain Doctor’s lining process restores the fabric of the drain to an as-new condition.
Our localised repair patches can be used where traditional repairs are impossible. With repairs possible on pipe work of diameters of between 100mm and 450mm to a linear length of one metre. Localised patch repairs are an easy and cost effective solution to many drain problems.
We provide a full, modern alternative to traditional repairs. However, we can dig out old drains and replace them, should this be the best solution. All work is carried out to water industry standards.
Full drain relining benefits include:
- Quick installation and minimal disruption.
- Bridges and seals gaps, holes and cracks.
- Increased flow rates.
- Requires no excavation.
- Substantial cost saving over conventional reconstruction methods.
- Prevents tree root infestation.
- Forms a structural and durable new pipe within the old.
- Suitable for diameter ranges 100 to 1200mm.
- Resistant to chemical attack or corrosion.